Real Estate Law
Seacoast Law provides legal representation and counsel to our clients in a full range of residential real estate law matters including For Sale By Owner and Landlord Legal Services in Southern Maine.
Our combined experience in title abstracting, correcting defective titles, drafting appropriate real estate transfer documents and boundary disputes provides our clients with a full array of expertise to address any real estate matter.
In keeping with current market trends, Seacoast Law also specializes in loss mitigated, foreclosed and short sale properties to provide counsel to our real estate clients who choose to invest or sell distressed properties. in the current REO market. Attorney Mary-Anne Martell is a Certified Distressed Property Expert.You may learn more about distressed properties by clicking on our CDPE icon.
Whether it is advising a first time home buyer, an investor or a homeowner who wishes to sell their property without having to pay hefty commission fees, the attorneys at Seacoast Law provide timely,cost effective and expert advice.
Real Estate Law Services
- Residential Property Purchase, Refinance & Sales
- For Sale By Owner Assistance
- Purchase & Sales Agreements
- Title Abstracting, Examination & Title Opinions
- Quiet Title Actions
- Condominium Association Issues
- Lease Negotiations
- Short Sales
- Foreclosure Alternatives & Options
- Eviction Proceedings & Security Deposit Matters
- Residential & Commercial Lease Drafting
- Lease Termination & Abandoned Property Issues
Contact Us to Discuss Your Legal Needs
Serving all of Southern Maine, Seacoast Law is located in Westbrook. Call us at (207) 591-7880 or contact us online.